Introduction to Rifles/Shotguns
This is a basic course that introduces you to the fundamentals of handling rifles or shotguns.
The course of instruction covers all the basic information for safely handling and using rifles or shotguns for home defense. Some of the topics include:
- Proper safety procedures
- Rifle/Shotgun familiarization
- Breakdown and cleaning
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Proper loading and unloading techniques
- Shooting at different sized targets
- Shooting from different positions and distances
- Proper firearm
- Eye and Ear protection
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Ability to reload firearm
Visit our range located off College Drive in Orange Park, Florida near Fleming Island.
Sign Up for More Information
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Events & Courses
There are no upcoming events at this time.