Intermediate Rifle/Shotgun Course
This is an intermediate course that continues on from the Introductory course.
The Intermediate Rifle/Shotgun Course of instruction expands your knowledge of the home-defense rifle or shotgun and introduces you to some more advanced techniques. This course will definitely lead you on your way to your desired level of proficiency with your chosen rifle or shotgun. Some of the topics include:
- Review of proper safety procedures
- Review of basic Rifle/Shotgun familiarization
- Review of breakdown and cleaning
- Review of the fundamentals of marksmanship
- Proper loading and unloading techniques
- Malfunction clearances
- Multiple target engagements
- Use of cover
- Shooting from cover
- Use of hand-held and weapon-mounted lights
Introduction to Rifles/Shotguns or similar course of instruction (must be instructor approved)
Four to Six hours depending on class size and experience.
- Proper firearm
- Eye and Ear protection,
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Ability to reload firearm
Sign Up for More Information
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Events & Courses
There are no upcoming events at this time.