Concealed Weapon’s License Course
Whether you call it a concealed weapons license, a concealed weapons permit, a CCWL (concealed carry weapons license), a CWP (concealed weapons permit), a CWL (concealed weapons license), CWFL (concealed weapons or firearms license); they are all the same thing but it is actually called a concealed weapons or firearms license and is good for seven years.
If you live in Ponte Vedra, Middleburg, Fleming Island, Green Cove Springs, Orange Park, Mandarin, Jacksonville or Jacksonville Beach; our course is worth the travel, we guarantee it! This course is second to none and we believe it everything you need to know if you plan on carrying a firearm or weapon. Remember, we are responsible law abiding citizens and we must know our rights, the law, proper mindset, basic tactics…there is so much to know!
Safe firearms handling and firearm training on the range with both a semiautomatic and a revolver, help you understand your rights as defined by Florida Law, your rights defined by reciprocating states, firearm selection, ways to carry your firearm, ammunition selection and proper mindset.
Beginner through expert
- Florida State Statute 790 and 776 (we include 776.03 which is not included in the Florida Concealed Weapons Statute but important as it has to do with dog attacks).
- Study of State Reciprocity (traveling with your firearm) and we give you an excellent easy to understand website to help you. You are responsible for THEIR laws, not ours, when in their state.
- Study mindset of the bad guy.
- Scenarios and “what ifs”.
- Gun statistics.
- Study an actually gun fight.
- Look at gun size and configuration, magazine configuration and trigger controls to help you decide which firearm is best for you.
- Work with training guns on proper grip, sight picture, loading, unloading and making safe (using snap caps).
- Study ballistics and how they work in different barrel lengths.
- Work with unloaded guns on proper handgun sight picture.
- Work with snap caps (dummy rounds) to learn loading, unloading and making safe.
- GUN SAFETY!
- Ways to carry your concealed weapons.
- Range time in which you will practice loading, unloading and shooting with both a revolver and a semiautomatic.
All are welcome to take this wonderful course. We spend a lot of time on all aspects of gun ownership.
You must be 21 or older to obtain your Florida Concealed Weapons License.
You must bring your driver’s license.
Please wear closed toe shoes and high cut shirt (range safety).
We supply firearms, ammunition, eye and ear protection.
If you’re interested in this Concealed Weapon’s License Course, be sure to let us know.
Sign Up for More Information
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Events & Courses
There are no upcoming events at this time.